Submit A Guest Post
Become a contributor to the wolfyy blog with a guest post.
Get Featured On wolfyy's Blog
If you’re passionate about gay travel, I’d love to hear from you. wolfyy is always looking for inspirational, educational and engaging LGBT travel-related content.
Guest contributions are published on the wolfyy blog, where they have the potential to reach an expansive global audience. You have the opportunity to create content that can help LGBT+ travelers learn and navigate their own journey.
To submit a guest post, please follow the guidelines below in their entirety to understand what is required.
Guest Post Guidelines
In order to be considered for a guest post, you must first get your topic approved Below I’ll provide a list of categories.
Your post must be informative, at least 600 words, and completely original (no duplicate content). The post content cannot be self-promotional, advertise any specific products or be overly negative in tone.
I’d like for you to submit at least two original images that relate to the topic you are writing about. These cannot be stock images from the web. The must be your own photos.
In exchange for your contribution, wolfyy can offer a link to your website and/or social media profile from the blog post. At this time, wolfyy cannot pay guest post contributors.
While I’m open to ideas, I’d highly prefer topic submissions that fall within the following categories. In each category below, I’ve provided some examples of post topics.
- Local Gay Life: The gay scene in your city, undiscovered gay bars or clubs, local gay saunas & what they’re like, where LGBT people live in your city.
- LGBTQ+ Stories: Being or growing up LGBT in your home country/city (you can remain anonymous if you wish), queer or trans travel experiences
- Food: About traditional cuisines of your culture, comparisons of different world foods, how traditional food varies within your country.
- Lesser-Known Destinations: Your gay travel experiences in cities not many others have visited.
- Travel Tips: Visiting your city on a budget, things tourists should bring when visiting a specific area of the world, etc.
How To Submit A Guest Post
To submit a guest post for consideration, please send me an email at [email protected] and include the following:
- Your name, where you live currently and your home country/city.
- The proposed topic of your guest post and a few sentences about what you will cover, or a brief outline.
- Your travel experience and a little about yourself.
- Links to any previously published work (not required, but helpful).